The radial slot outlet RL by Krantz Components creates a turbulent mixed-flow diffusion pattern. It is used to supply and return air in commercial applications and provides optimal acoustics and air flow performance. The blades have been completely redesigned using most advanced development and production methods such as CFD analyses and rapid prototyping. Geometry has been improved until even the highest demands of indoor air flow and acoustics were met.
RL diffusers can be installed either flush with the ceiling or freely suspended and are available in six different dimensions and with two different blade patterns each. The radially symmetrical air discharge pattern can be individually adjusted by using special cover plates to simulate directional diffusers.
Available in various sizes, can handle air volumes ranging between 26 cfm and 588 cfm (12.5 – 280 l/s) depending on dimension.
Ideal for ceilings 8.2 ft to 14.75 ft high (2.5 m to 4.5 m).
- Available in two different patterns of air diffusion vanes: square (RL-Q2) or round (RL-R2).
- Available in six square face dimensions:
- 12″ x 12″ (300 mm x 300 mm)
- 16″ x 16″ (400 mm x 400 mm)
- 20″ x 20″ (500 mm x 500 mm)
- 24″ x 24″ (600 mm x 600 mm)
- 25″ x 25″ (625 mm x 625 mm)
- Radial, horizontal jet diffusion
- Various bar segments can be closed, thus enabling asymmetric air diffusion
- Convenient screw fastening from underneath
- Also available as return, without diffusion blades
Product Page on Krantz Website: